Leave a Reply
Name: Akkineni Nagarjuna
Nick name: Nag
Born: August 29, 1959 (12:27)
Birth Place: Chennai,Tamil Nadu, India
Zodiac sign: Virgo
Height: 6′ (1.83 m)
Schooling: Hyderabad Public School
Intermediate: Little flower school, Abids, Hyderabad
B.E (Mechanical) : Guindy Engg. College, Madras
MS (Automobile) : University of Michigan, USA
Father: Sri.Akkineni Nageswara Rao (ANR)
Mother: Smt. Annapoorna
First Marriage: Lakshmi (18 February 1984)
Second Marriage: Amala (11 June 1992)
Sons: Naga Chaitanya (Born on 23 November 1986-Mother-Lakshmi-Birth Place-Hyderabad), Akhil (Born on 8 April, 1994-Mother-Amala-Birth Place-San Jose,USA)
Other Family Members:
Mr.Venkat Akkineni (brother) Ms.Satyavathi (Sister) Mr.Yarlagadda surendra (Bava) Mr.Sumanth (Nephew, Premakadha fame) Ms.Supriya (Niece, Akkada ammayi-Ikkada abbai fame) Mr.Chalasani Ramesh (Bava)
Plot No.959-A. Road No.48, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad-500033
First Shooting: Sep 20, 1985 at Annapurna Studios
Debut Movie: Vikram, 23rd May 1986
Fast Facts: • First film Vikram released on 23-05-1986
• Child artist in Sudigundaalu
• Sang a song in Sitaramaraju – Vinudu Vinudu Ee cigarette
Akkineni Nagarjuna Born August 29, 1959 in Chennai, India), often known as Nagarjuna, is a popular Telugu Cinema actor and a successful producer. He is the son of veteran actor, Akkineni Nageswara Rao, who was an actor in the 60′s and 70′s.
Nagarjuna was born to Telugu cinema star Akkineni Nageswara Rao and Annapurna Akkineni. Nagarjuna did his schooling at Hyderabad Public School and later went to Little Flower Junior College to do his intermediate. After that, he went on to do mechanical engineering in the highly-reputed College of Engineering, Guindy, Chennai(also called as Anna University). He later attended the University of Michigan, Anne Arbor, where he got a masters degree in Automobile engineering.
He has two sons, Naga Chaitanya, and Akhil Akkineni(featured in Sisindri).
His first movie Vikram released on May 23, 1986 was a remake of the Hindi film Hero. After acting in four films, he acted in Majnu as a tragedy hero; similar roles were known to be his father’s forte. He acted with his father in the movie Collectorgari Abbayi. His first big hit was Akhari Poraatam co-starring Sridevi that ran for 100 days in 12 centers. Geethanjali a love story directed by Maniratnam followed by Shiva an action film directed by Ram Gopal Varma were highly successful and established him as one of the top heroes. He was known for encouraging new directors such as Ram Gopal Varma by giving them a chance to make movies with him. He also made his Bollywood debut with the Hindi remake of Shiva. Movies such as President Gari Pellam and Hello Brother gave him the status of a mass hero. After that, Ninne Pelladutha directed by Krishna Vamsi followed and was a huge hit. Later, he took up the challenge of portraying Annamacharya, the legendary singer/poet of medieval times in the movie Annamayya It ran for 100 days in 42 centers and is one of the biggest hits in Tollywood. He won the National Award for this role in Special Jury. He is the only actor in Tollywood to receive this award.
In 2004, Nagarjuna had two releases, Nenunnanu and Mass, both which went on to become super hits. In 2005, Nagarjuna had one release, Super. Super didn’t reach upto the exceptations. In 2006, Nagarjuna had two releases, Sri Ramadasu, a period film based on the life of great saint-composer Ramadasu, directed by K. Raghavendra Rao, and Boss, I Love You. Sri Ramadasu was a big hit at box office however Boss, I Love You was a flop. His next project is Don, which is directed by Raghava Lawrence. After the Don he worked in a multistarrer movie with Manchu Vishnuvardhan babu in Krishnarjuna in the direction of P.Vasu. It didn’t do well at Box-Office. Now, he is working in “King”, Sreenu Vytla is the Director and Cute looking Trisha is the heroine. It was rumored that Nagarjuna is going to do a film “Power” in Lawrence Direction where Nag’s close friend and Bollywood turned Tollywood Heroine Tabu is doing a cameo role.
* He revived his father’s production Annapurna Studios which has become one of the most successful production companies of recent times in Tollywood.
* Nagarjuna never hesitates to experiment when he produces films.He gave a chance to a newcomer who had no prior experience in movies to direct him. The newcomer didn’t disappoint him and went on to become one of the finest directors of Indian film industry. The director is none other than RamGopal Verma. Nag is also known for his swiftness in decision making. He agreed to work with Krishna Vamsi(director) after seeing 10-minute-rushes of the director’s film Gulabi. His decision proved to be bang on target as they made the blockbuster movie Ninne Pelladutha.
* Nagarjuna never works after 6pm. If there is night shoot, he has to be informed 4 days earlier.
* Nag is not very keen on acting in Tamil films despite the fact that he has a huge fan following in Tamilnadu.His films like Geethanjali and Shiva had seen excellent runs in Tamil nadu. His re-entry in Tamil however was marred by the listless movie,Ratchagan. Nag however got raving reviews for his performance in Ratchagan and obviously the screenplay/story of the movie was a letdown.
* He also own’s a major share in MAA TV.
* Vamsi Berkley Award-Vikram-1986
* Andhrapradesh Cinegoers Award-Geetanjali-1989
* Vamsi Berkley Award-Shiva-1989
* Cinema Express Award-Shiva-1989
* Film Fare Award-Shiva-1989
* Akruthi Film Award-Ninne Pelladutha-1996
* Bangaru Nandi- Andhra Pradesh State Government
* Bharathamuni Award-Annamayya-1997
* Screen Videocon Award-Annamayya-1997
* National Award- Central Government Special Jury Award-Annamayya-1997
* Andhra Pradesh Film Journalists Association Award-Azad-2000
* Bngaru Nandi- Andhra Pradesh State Government Award (Sharing with Sri.Chiranjeevi)-Santosham & Manmadhudu-2002
* MAA TV Cinema Award for Most Successful Hero of the Year-Santosham & Manmadhudu-2002
Krishnarjuna Lord Krishna
Boss – I Love You Gopal Krishna
Sri Ramadasu Gopanna/Sri Ramadasu
Super Akhil Nomination, Filmfare Best Actor Award (Telugu)
LOC Kargil Maj. Padmapani Acharya,
2 Rajputana Rifles
Shivamani 9848022338 Shivamani
Agni Varsha Yavakri
Santosham Karthikeya aka Karthik Winner, Nandi Award for Best Actor
Snehamante Idera Aravind
Akasa Veedhilo Chandu
Bava Nachadu Ajay
Eduruleni Manishi Surya Murthy/Satya Murthy
Ninne Premista Srinivas
Nuvvu Vastavani Chinni
Ravoyi Chandamama Sashi
Zakhm Raman Desai
Chandralekha Seeta Rama Rao
Auto Driver Jagan
Aavida Maa Aavide Vikranth
Annamayya Annamayya Winner, Nandi Award for Best Actor
Winner, National Film Award for Special Jury
Ninne Pelladutha Seenu
Mr. Bechara Ajay
Allari Alludu Kalyan
President Gari Pellam
Drohi Raghav/Shekhar Hindi
Kudha Gawah Insp. Raja Mirza
Nirnayam Vamsi Krishna
Shiva Shiva Hindi
Shiva Shiva Winner, Filmfare Best Actor Award (Telugu)
Vicky Daada Vikram
Murali Krishnudu Murali Krishna
Aakhari Poratam Vihari
Collector Gari Abbai
* Super (2005) (producer)
* Mass (2004) (producer)
* Satyam (2003) (producer)
* Manmadhudu (2002) (producer)
* Yuvakudu (2000) (producer)
* Prema Katha (1999) (producer)
* Ninne Pelladatha (1996) (producer)
* Sisindri (1995) (producer)
* Shri Ranganeethulu (1983) (producer)
* Premaabhishekam (1981) (producer)
Real Name : Sweety Shetty
Screen Name : Anushka Shetty
Born : 1981
Birth Place : Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Mother Tongue : Tulu
Native Place : Mangalore
Nationality : Indian
Profession : Actresss
Brothers: Dr. Sai Ramesh (postgraduate in Dentistry) & Gunaranjan (Businessman)
Education : Graduation: Bachelors or Computer Applications (BCA)
(Mount Carmel College (MCC))
Hobbies : Collecting newspaper articles of natural calamities. Collecting quotes and poems
Likes : Nature,Traveling , kids and animals
Favorites : Actor: Hritik Roshan and Abhishek in Bollywood. Mahesh Babu, Gopichand and NTR in Tollywood
Actress: Madhuri Dixit, Kajol, Rani Mukherjee, Sushmita Sen, Soundarya, Simran and Jyothika
Strengths : Patience, ability to work hard, self belief and ability to work along with the people.
Most memorable moment in her life according to Anushka : The moment I took the decision to teach Yoga. I come from a family of doctors and engineers. It was a brave decision to go for Yoga. It got me so far in life.
Favorite quotation : Live and let live
Debut Film : Super (2005) (Telugu), Rendu (Tamil)
* She has a Bachelor Degree in computer applications (B.C.A) from Bangalore University.
* She learned Yoga from famous Yoga Guru Bharat Thakur.
* Her mother tongue is Tulu.
* She has two brothers Dr. Sai Ramesh, a postgraduate in Dentistry and Gunaranjan, a businessman.
* She belongs to the famous family in Mangalore called the bellipady family.
* She is a Pure Vegetarian, but can make amazing prawn dishes
* She collects news articles of all natural disasters.
* Like other Successful Bangalore Heroines , She is also From The Famous Mount Carmel College (MCC) , Bangalore.
Anushka did her schooling and college in Bangalore. After completing graduation in Computer Applications, she learned yoga. Then she became a yoga instructer.
Puri Jagannadh happened to see Anushka through another director and she got selected for “Super”. Her acting in Vikramarkudu got the appreciation of critics.
Name: Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao
Born: May 20th, 1983
Place of Birth: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Marital Status: Single
Father: Shri. Nandamuri Hari Krishna
Mother: Smt. Nandamuri Shalini
Brother’s: Mr. N. Janaki Ram and Mr. Kalyan Ram- both elder
Sister: Mrs. Suhasini
School: Vidyaranya, Hyderabad
College: St Rakesh’s Junior College, Hyderabad
Actor: Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao garu and Nandamuri BalaKrishna
Actress: Sridevi and Catherine Zeta Jones
Car: Mercedes Benz SLK500
Dress: Any Casual wear that suits
Drink: Watermelon juice
Food: Anything eatable
Game: Cricket and Badminton
Movie: Dana Veera Sura Karna
Music: Rock Music (Metallica Group)
Debut Film: Ninnu Choodalani
NTR WITH HIS MOM SHALINI
ENTRY TO THE TELUGU FILM INDUSTRY:
Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao (born May 20, 1983) more popularly known as Jr. NTR is an Indian film actor. He is the grandson of the Late Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao, actor and former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh.
He was born and brought up in Hyderabad; his parents are Harikrishna Nandamuri and Shalini. He went to Vidyaranya School in Hyderabad, and later to St Rakesh’s Junior College. He has a sister and two brothers, Kalyan Ram and Janaki Ram. His uncle Balakrishna Nandamuri is also a famous Telugu actor.
He started as Lord Rama as a child artist in Bala Ramayanam, a role patented by Sr.NTR, & 2 hits like Aadhi and Simhadri. Began his career as a child actor and dancer. He made his debut with film, Ninnu Choodalani, in 2001, but it failed to perform well at the box office. He went on to gain fame with Student No. 1 (also released in 2001), directed by S.S. Rajamouli, followed by Subbu and Aadi. In January 2003, Rao’s film Naaga performed poorly. After that many flops followed Jr. NTR like Andhrawala, Narsimhudu, etc.. , but that changed with the success of Rakhi. The recently released film of NTR Yamadonga turned out to be a blockbuster.
AS AN ACTOR:
* Yamadonga (2007)
* Rakhi (2006)
* Ashok (2006) …. Ashok
* Narasimhudu (2005) …. Narasimhudu
* Naa Alludu (200) (as NTR Junior) …. Karthik/Saravanan
* Samba (2004) …. Samba Siva Naidu
* Andhrawala (2004) (as N.T.R.)
* Simhadri (2003) …. Simhadri
* Allari Ramudu
* Student No.1
* Aadi (2002) …. Aadi Keshava Reddy
* Ninnu Choodalani (2001) …. Venu
Original Name: Konidella Sivasankara Varaprasad
Nick Name: Chiru, Chiranjeevi, Megastar
Born: August 22nd, 1955
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Height: 5′ 9 “
Birth Place: Mogalturu, West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh, India
Father: Sri Venkat Rao
Mother: Anjana Devi
Brothers: Nagendra Babu, Pavan Kalyan
Sisters: Vijaya Durga & Madhavi
Daughters: Sushmita (12.03.1982) & Srija (09.11.1988)
Son: Ramcharan Tej (27.03.1985)
Education: B.Com (Narsapur College), Diploma in film acting
• Obtained Diploma in acting on 30th June 1978
• First Film acted: Punadi Rallu
• First Film Released on: 22nd September 1978
• First 100 Days film: Manavuri Pandavulu
• First heroine: Reshmaroy
Debut Film: Pranam Khareedu (telugu)
Heroine: Hema Malini
Plays he acted in: Chaiman, Rajeenama, Light Veligindi
First cinema person to meet when he went to Madras for acting: Laxmi Deepak
First Film acted: Punadi Rallu
First Film Released: Pranam Khareedu
First Heroine: Reshma Rai
First Producer to give remuneration: Jaya Krishna (Rs 1,116/-)
First Clap: Love in Singapore
Number of films before marriage:11
First Duel Role: Nakili Manishi
First Shield Received: Manavoori Pandavulu
First Outdoor film: Punadi Rallu (Rajahmundry)
First shield distribution: Manishiko Charitra
First film with more costumes: Gudhachari No. 1
First special getup: Chattaniki Kallulevu (as a Negro in a song)
First Wig film: Raktha bandham
First guest dance film: Prema Natakam
Unreleased films: Vaddi Kasula vaadu, Chinna Puli – Pedda Puli
CHIRANJEEVI RECEIVING PADMA BHUSHAN AWARD FROM PRESIDENT ABDUL KALAM
In January 2006, Mr Chiranjeevi was honored with the Padma Bhushan, the third highest civilian award in India. In November 2006, Chiranjeevi was awarded with a honorary doctorate by Andhra University for his services to the Telugu film industry and for his social work, A P Govt Nandi Awards for Swayankrushi (1987) and Apatbandhavudu (1992). Over 10 Filmfare Awards won.
Address of Chiranjeevi Charitable Trust:
Chiranjeevi Charitable Trust, 6-3-345/16, Hindi Nagar, PanjaGutta, Hyderabad – 500 034 Telephone: (040)-335 3114
CHIRANJEEVI, NAGENDRA BABU & PAVAN KALYAN CHILDHOOD PHOTO
CHIRANJEEVI, NAGENDRA BABU & PAVAN KALYAN
CHIRANJEEVI, WIFE SUREKHA , DAUGHTERS SUSHMITA, SRIJA & SON RAM CHARAN TEJ
CHIRANJEEVI WITH DAUGHTER SUSHMITA
CHIRANJEEVI WITH SON RAM CHARAN TEJ
CHIRANJEEVI ENTRY TO THE TELUGU FILM INDUSTRY:
Chiranjeevi, the Megastar of Tollywood today, was born on 22nd August of 1955 in Mogalturu, a small village in ‘West Godavari’ District in Andhra Pradesh to Sri Venkat Rao and Anjana Devi. He grew up in his native village with his grand parents, while his family was elsewhere because of his father’s occupation. The sense of discipline and hard work which he still embraces were introduced at a very young age in his life and the tough childhood he had, being the eldest in his family, have helped him to handle many such events of higher proportion with great expertise in the later stages of his life.
Little did he imagine, even in the wildest of his dreams that he would, one day, be a Megastar and rule the Telugu Film Industry. Years later, this youngster, dearly called “Chiru” in the Film Industry, with his hard work and dedication to his profession could make it really big in the field hitting the limelight, with an unparallel fan following emulating his every act, word, dress and dance. What makes this ordinary human being such an extraordinary one – Hardwork and Dedication!
Varaprasad’s education was nomadic accounting to his father Venkat Rao’s frequent transfers to Ongole, Bapatla, Chirala, Nellore etc, which didn’t really defer Vara Prasad as he gained a great friend circle wherever he was. Varaprasad is really fortunate for his father has constantly encouraged him after having discovered the undaunted liking of his son towards cultural activities.
Varaprasad did his schooling in Nidadavolu, Gurajala, Ponnuru, Mangalagiri and Mogalturu. He also won first prize for his first performance as Parandamayya Panthulu. After high school, Varaprasad joined Bi.P.C in P.R.Sharma Jr. College at Ongole. Following that he finished his B.Com from Narasapur college.
Varaprasad was offered the lead role in the film Punaadi Raallu, produced by Sheikh Abdul Khadir in the direction of Raj Kumar, which has laid the foundation stone to the acting career of Vara Prasad as Chiranjeevi. Even though Punadi Raalu was his first movie, it was Pranam Kareedhu that was his first release. Pranam kareedhu directed by K Vasu was released on September 22nd, 1978. The second movie to release was Manavuri Pandavulu from which Chiranjeevi started gaining recognition as hero among the spectators.
In the beginning of his career, Chiranjeevi donned villain roles in films like Kukka Kaatuki Cheppu Debba, Kotthapeta Rowdi etc. His focused concentration in speedy dance movements, risky hair rising fights evoked immense response from the spectators.
Chiranjeevi tied the wedding knot to Surekha, daughter of eminent yesteryear comedian Allu Ramalingayya, on 20th of February, 1980. The auspicious time was 11:50 AM. The couple is blessed with 2 daughters, Susmitha and Srija and a son, Ram Charan Teja.
Films like ‘Kothala Raayudu’, ‘Punnami Naagu’, ‘Mogudu Kaavali’, ‘Kiraayi Rowdeelu’, ‘Subhalekha’, ‘Maga Maharaju’, ‘Intlo Raamayya-Veedhilo Krishnayya’, ‘Abhilasha’, ‘Manthri Gaari Viyyankudu’ etc are the super-hits in his first phase.
‘Khaidi’, released in 1983, gave Chiranjeevi a thrusting progress towards a commercial career. His fights and dance movements in this film are still a rage among the movie lovers. He never looked back after this. The films ala Goonda, Donga, Nagu, Adavi Donga, Yama Kinkarudu, Kirathakudu, Rusthum proved his fighting skills in action roles. He is referred to as Dynamic hero during that time.
The films ala Vijetha, Magadheerudu, KondaveetiRaja, Chantabbayi, Challenge, Rakshasudu, DongaMogudu showed his versatility in performance.
The film Pasivadi Pranam, released in 1987, gave Chiranjeevi a super stardom. New style of dances were introduced. Chiranjeevi created waves with his steps which is known as “Break Dance”. In the same year he acted in SwayamKrushi in the direction of kalatapasvi K. Viswanath and won Nandi Award for his performance.
Chiranjeevi is a Saleable Product, Chiranjeevi is a Hot cake – is what both industry people and the spectators chant beyond any doubt. He gave super duper hits such as YamudikiMogudu, AthakiYamudu Ammayiki Mogudu.
Chiru became Supreme Hero with Yamudiki Mogudu. The title “Megastar” was used for the first time while publicizing K.S.Rama Rao’s movie Marana Mrudangam which released in August 1988. In the same year was released Rudraveena directed by K.Balachander, which bagged the “Nargis Dutt” award for Chiranjeevi in the national arena.
The first half of 90’s decade peaked Chiranjeevi’s career graph to soaring heights for every movie released rewrote the box-office history. Gang Leader, Rowdi Alludu, Jagadeka Veerudu-Athiloka Sundari, Gharana Mogudu are only a few to be cited.
Unfortunately, even the much bright star, Sun, encounters a phase of eclipse. And Chiranjeevi is no exception. Movies like Mechanic Alludu, SP Parasuram, Big Boss, Rickshavodu proved to be commercially disastrous. Mugguru Mongallu, Alluda Majaka did average at the box office. Big Boss and Rikshavodu were mere formula films. The controversy raked by Alluda Majaaka for some double-intender dialogues and few scenes affected Chiranjeevi’s image among his fans.
Chiranjeevi threw a self-declared ‘gap’ after Rickshavodu to have a self-scanning of his conscience and thus emerged out with much mature and versatile portrayal with the film Hitler followed by ‘Master’, ‘Baavagaaru Baagunnara’, ‘Choodaalani Vundi’, ”Sneham Kosam’, ‘Sneham Kosam’, ‘Iddaru Mithrulu’, ‘Annayya’, ‘Indra’, ‘Stalin’, ‘Shankar Dada MBBS’ and Chiranjeevi fans are eagerly awaiting the release of Shankar Dada Zindabad.
Chiranjeevi didn’t limit himself only to Telugu spectators. He is well acclaimed by Bollywood for his films ‘Prathibandh’, ‘Aaj ka Goondaraj’. The dubbed version of ‘Gang Leader’, The hunters of the Indian treasure, introduced Chiranjeevi to foreign spectators as well.
CHARITY & SERVICES:
On October 2, 1998, he founded the Chiranjeevi Charitable Trust (CCT), which includes Chiranjeevi Blood and Eye Banks. It is the state’s largest recipient of Blood and Eye Donations. The Blood Bank of the CCT helped over 80,000 people and the Eye Bank has helped about 1000 people in the state of Andhra Pradesh since its opening.
So far around 3.5 lakh people have pledged their eyes to CCT so far, giving 1600 people eye sight through CCT. CCT has also won the “Best Voluntary Blood Bank Award” by the AP State Government for the past 4 years.
On June 10, 2006, The President of India, Dr. Abdul Kalam, inaugurated the Chiranjeevi Charitable Foundation (CCF) at the Jubilee Hills Check post in Hyderabad.
Recently chiranjeevi charitable trust has reached one more landmark by crossing the one lakh mark in collecting the blood and more than 96,000 people were helped with blood by this blood bank.
* Chiranjeevi won Southern Filmfare Award (Best Actor) for seven years
* Chiranjeevi is one of the highest paid actors in India.
* Chiranjeevi’s “Thriller” music video is one of the most viewed videos on Youtube.
* Chiranjeevi’s old hit movies are given to the distributors and exhibitors for free when ever they loose money on his new movie. And his old movies are still good grossers at box office
* Pranam Kareedu (Reshma Roy-22/09/78)
* Manavoori Pandavulu (09/11/78)
* Tayaramma Bangarayya (Madhavi-12/01/79)
* Kukka Katuku Cheppu Debba (Madhavi-01/03/79)
* Kotta Alludu (villain) – 31/05/79
* I love You (Suvarna-01/06/79)
* Poonadi Rallu (21/06/79)
* Idi Katha Kaadu (Jayasudha-29/06/79)
* Sri Rambantu (Geeta-03/07/79)
* Kothala Raayudu(Madhavi-15/09/79)
* Agni Samskaram(Madhavi-21/02/80)
* Kottapeta Rowdy (guest) -07/03/80
* Aarani Mantalu(Kavita-15/03/80)
* Mosagadu (villain)-22/05/80
* Punnami Naagu(Menaka-13/06/80)
* Nakili Manishi(Sangeeta & Sunita -01/08/80)
* Kaali(Fatafat Jayalakshmi-19/09/80)
* Thathayya Premaleelalu(Geeta & Seema-19/09/80)
* Love In Singapore(Meslin-27/09/80)
* Prema Tarangalu(Sujatha-24/10/80)
* Mogudu Kaavali(Gayatri-15/11/80)
* Rakta Sambandham(Suvarna-13/12/80)
* Adavaalu Meeku Joharulu(Suvarna-15/01/81)
* Paravathi Parameshwarulu(Prabha-06/02/81)
* Todu Dongalu(Geeta-12/02/81)
* Tirugu Leni Manishi(Fatafat Jayalakshmi-03/04/81)
* Prema Natakam (guest) -18/04/81
* Nayam Kavali(Radhika-15/05/81)
* Ooriki Ichina Maata(Kavita-24/06/81)
* Rani Kasula Rangamma(Sridevi-01/08/81)
* Rojulu(Jaya Prada-03/09/81)
* Srirasthu Subhamasthu(Swapna-26/09/81)
* Priya(Radhika (guest)-23/10/81)
* Chettaniki Kallu Levu(Madhavi-30/10/81)
* Kirayi Rowdylu(Radhika-24/12/81)
* Intlo Ramayya Veedilo Krishnayya(Madhavi-23/04/82)
* Bandipotu Simham(sumangali-21/05/82)
* Idi Pellantara(Radhika-16/07/82)
* Radha My Darling(Vijaya Kala-30/07/82)
* Tingu Rangadu(Geetika-01/10/82)
* Patnam Vachina Prativrathalu(Radhika-01/01/82)
* Billa Ranga(Syamala Gowry-15/10/82)
* Bandhalu Anubandhalu(Suhasini-26/11/82)
* Prema Pichollu(Radhika-14/01/83)
* Pelletoori Monagadu(Radhika-05/02/83)
* Shivudu Shivudu Shivudu(Radhika-09/06/83)
* Puli Bebbuli(Radhika-16/06/83)
* Gudachari No.1(Radhika-30/06/83)
* Magamaha Raju(Suhasini-15/07/83)
* Maa Inti Premayanam(Madhavi-11/08/83)
* Simhapoori Simham(Radhika & Madhavi-20/10/83)
* Khaidi(Madhavi, Sumalatha-28/10/83)
* Mantri Gari Viyankudu(Poornima Jayaram-04/11/83)
* Allulu Vasthunnaru(Geeta-11/02/84)
* Devanthakudu(Vijaya Shanti-12/04/84)
* Mahanagaramlo Mayagadu(Vijaya Shanti-28/06/84)
* Challenge(Vijaya Shanti & Suhasini-09/08/84)
* Chattam Tho Poratam(Madhavi & Sumalatha -11/01/85)
* Chiranjeevi(Vijaya Shanti-18/04/85)
* Jwala(Bhanupriya & Radhika -14/07/85)
* Puli (Radha -26/07/85 )
* Raktha Sindhuram (Radha -24/08/85)
* Adavi Donga (Radha -19/09/85 )
* Vijetha (Bhanupriya -23/10/85 )
* Keerathakudu (Suhasini -10/01/86 )
* Kondaveeti Raja (Vijaya Shanti & Radha -31/01/86)
* Magadheerudu (Jaya Sudha -07/03/86 )
* Veta (Jaya Prada -28/05/86 )
* Chantabbai (Suhasini -22/08/86)
* Rakshasudu (Suhasini & Radha -02/10/86)
* Dairyavanthudu (Vijaya Shanti -27/11/86 )
* Chanakya Shapadham (Vijaya Shanti -18/12/86)
* Donga Mogudu (Radhika, Madhavi & Bhanupriya-09/01/87)
* Aradhana (Suhasini -27/03/87)
* Chakravarthy (Bhanupriya -04/06/87 )
* Pasivadi Pranam (Vijaya Shanti -23/07/87 )
* Swayam Krushi (Vijaya Shanti -03/09/87)
* Jebu Donga (Radha, Bhanu Priya -25/12/87)
* Manchi Donga (Vijaya Shanti & Suhasini-14/01/88)
* Rudraveena (Sobhana -04/03/88)
* Yamudiki Mogudu (Vijaya Shanti & Radha-29/04/88)
* Khaidi No.786 (Bhanupriya -10/06/88 )
* Marana Mrudangam (Radha & Suhasini -04/08/88)
* Trinetrudu (Bhanupriya -22/09/88 )
* Yudda Bhoomi (Vijaya Shanti -11/11/88)
* Athaku Yamudu Ammayiki Mogudu (Vijaya Shanti-14/01/89)
* State Rowdy (Radha & Bhanupriya -23/03/89)
* Rudranetra (Vijaya Shanti & Radha -16/06/89)
* Lankeshwarudu (Radha -27/10/89)
* Kondaveeti Donga (Radha & Vijayashanti -09/03/90)
* Jagadekaveerudu Athilokasundari (Sridevi -09/05/90)
* Kodama Simham (Radha, Sonam & Vani Vishwanath -09/08/9)
* Prathibandh (Hindi) (Juhi Chawla -28/09/90)
* Raja Vikramarka (Amala & Radhika -14/11/90)
* Stoovertpuram Police Station (Vijaya Shanti & Nirosha-09/01/91)
* Gang Leader (Vijaya Shanti -09/05/91)
* Rowdy Alludu (Sobhana & Divaya Bharati -18/10/91)
* Gharan Mogudu (Nagma & Vani Vishwanath -09/04/92)
* Aaj Ka Goonda Raj (Hindi) (Menakshi Seshadri -10/07/92)
* Aapathbandavudu (Menakshi Seshadri -09/10/92)
* Mutamestri (Meena & Roja -17/01/93)
* Mechanic Alludu (Vijaya Shanti -27/05/93)
* Mugguru Monagallu (Roja, Nagma & Ramya Krishna -07/01/94)
* S.P.Parshuram (Sridevi -16/06/94)
* The Gentleman (Hindi) (Juhi Chawla -18/11/94 )
* Alluda Mazaaka…! (Ramya Krishna & Rambha -26/02/95 )
* BigBoss (Roja -15/06/95)
* Rikshavodu (Nagma & Soundarya-14/12/95)
* Hitler (Rambha -04/01/97)
* Master (Sakshi Sivanand & Roshini -03/10/97)
* Bavagaru Bagunnara..? (Rambha -09/04/98)
* Choodalani Vundi (Soundarya & Anjala Zhaveri -27/09/98)
* Sneham Kosam (Meena -01/01/99)
* Iddaru Mitrulu (Saakshi Sivanand,Rambha & Ramya Krishna-30/04/99)
* Annayya (Soundarya & Simran -07/01/00)
* Mrigaraju (Simran, Sanghvi & Rambha -11/01/01)
* Manjunatha (Meena & Soundarya -22/06/01 )
* Daddy (Simran & Ashima Bhalla -04/10/01 )
* Tagore (Jyothika, Shriya -18/09/03)
* Anji (Namratha Sirodkar -15/01/04)
* Shankar Dada MBBS (Sonali Bendre -15/10/04)
* Andarivadu (Tabu & Rimmi Sen -04/06/05 )
* Jai Chiranjeeva(21/12/05)
* Shankardada Zindabad